SolidWorks 3D Design/Drafter
Established Security company looking for a SolidWorks CAM 3D designer. We need somebody to come in and help with the design, engineering and then programming it into our HAAS machines. Must have experience with machine set up and programming. Come join our family-owned company that is changing the retail security world.
CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCAL OR WILLING TO RELOCATE.
- Review and analyze specifications Develop detailed drawings of equipment and controls. Draft technical details.
- Resolve design problems.
- Compute dimensions of materials and create drawings with Bill of Materials.
- Interfacing with customers and suppliers and internal team members as needed. Responsibilities include Design/Drafting security products with metals in SolidWorks 3D CAM.
- Meeting with Lead Designer and Drafters throughout the day.
- Work closely with Lead Designer and Team on Security Projects.
- As the Design/Drafter you will design plans using computer aided design and drafting software, Solid Works.
To be successful in this opening a AAS degree or technical certification is required as well as at least 2 years industrial experience.